ClubRoadster.net banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
Where bouts in Melbourne are you? I'm in sandy
sorry, didnt see your reply until now. im in the s.e.

im pretty sure theres a weekly meet at some garage cafe in the city (i havent been yet) but for cruises i guess just check on mx5cartalk. im not really that active on that site as im not a fan of the layout and they generally seem to be a older generation with different tastes for me. jdmst also have meets so look on that site for details and dates

·
Registered
61 Posts
There's couple of guys on vicimportsclub.com that have mx5 they have a meet on Thursday's, I wouldn't mind meeting other people that arnt over 40 and refuse to lower their mx5 haha, I've seen this garage cafe I might pop down with some people and check it out

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
There's couple of guys on vicimportsclub.com that have mx5 they have a meet on Thursday's, I wouldn't mind meeting other people that arnt over 40 and refuse to lower their mx5 haha, I've seen this garage cafe I might pop down with some people and check it out
dammm im usually working thursday nights :( still, ill try head down for a meet one day

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another Aussie (Chiko) Roll newbie.

Bizi on the various forums. Busy fixing little things on this little white Clubman. Northern Sydney, PITS, OPH and some legendary twisty drives is where you might see me. GRP11N so wave if you see me.

Racing beat front, Mazdaspeed spoiler, white wheels and mismatched white top is what you will notice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just signed in from Sydney.
:)
Great to meet you and see so much at the Juice demo at Mania yesterday.
Steve from Juice is VERY generous with advice and I learned lots. I hope you find his advice useful for your clearcoat!

Inspired by Steve's grey show car, so figured it's worth logging onto CR for a look!

Ben

·
Registered
13 Posts
Greetings from 'the Shire' in Sydney's south, struggling with the handling of an errant prodsports NB and consoling myself in a roadgoing velocity red NC limited edition!

101 - 115 of 115 Posts