ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and nothing dedicative showed up. I'm in negotiations with picking up a Miata and will have to have it shipped from North Caroline to New Jersey.

So anybody have any recommendations for me? I've seen those websites that make you upload the information and bid, and then ones that call and pester you. I just want a good deal from a reputable service that maybe one of you have used.

So if you can help, PLEASE fire some advice my way oh wise ones!

·
Registered
38 Posts
One way bus ticket, then drive it home. It will be cheaper.
Unfortunately this, I had my last car shipped from VA to MI a total of 550 miles and it was 800 dollars. The dealer I bought the car from used their shipper so I wasn't involved in any of the negotiations though :/

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately this, I had my last car shipped from VA to MI a total of 550 miles and it was 800 dollars. The dealer I bought the car from used their shipper so I wasn't involved in any of the negotiations though :/
I wish I could but time is limited. I'd rather this, though, believe me!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
You can also check out something like http://www.uship.com/ You put in from where to where and people bid on your job. Sometimes you can get a dirt cheap shipment because a company is passing through with an open spot.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Before I got the Miata, I was considering shipping an Eight-Six to Kentucky from California. I used UShip for estimates, and, I had someone offer to ship it for 100 dollars since they were already headed through here.

Definitely use them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts