ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was bored today so a friend and I did a superautobacs/upgarage/autobacs secohan run for shits 'n giggles.

I had no idea but it turns out the secohan 20mins from me is the Roadster secohan most of you have seen in Road&Ster etc. Lucky me

Enjoy

I'm sure most of you have seen this car. Their roadrace car. hood/fenders/doors/trunk/bumper are all FRP. I asked, the nb conversion fenders that retain the na bodyline are oneoff :(

Goodluck trying to find this in the states; NB6/8 RSR :)

The following pics are ALL (99%) of roadster parts, both new/used

Cheers!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and for those of you that are interested, also went to CarLand. If you know about 86, you know CarLand.

The cup ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the comments guys

and I got a few pms about sending stuff over to the us and this and that.

Sorry to say I have barley enough time to get my work done for school and such. That and I'm only here till april so nothing longterm would be possible.

sorry guys

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great pics! i was told that not every autobacs carries the same stuff.

Can i ask where exactly are you (Kameoka?) and how far is this from Tokyo? I'd be in Tokyo in January and would love to pick up some bits.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
secohan is down in kyoto, they are about 8 hours away by bullet train.
maybe by futsu (regular) train, but shinkansen (bullet) takes about 3hours max from shinagawa with stops in shin-yokohama, nagoya and then kyoto. Roundtrip will set you back around $300 or so.

kameoka is 30mins n/w of Kyoto proper via the sagano line, a 400yen ride.

provided I'm free i dont mind showing people around, i should have a car here soon so that should help some.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts