ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

For everyone in So Cal. Car show with over 400+ cars, 40+ hired models not including those brought by Babe Blvd, PureHotModels.com, GXS Models and more. We have a full concert line-up with the following performers:

-Dialated Peoples
-Visionaries
-Binary Star
-Shape Shifters
-Chapter 11
-Verbal Threat
-LA Symphony
-and more

If you don't go for the music or cars, go for the models... lol

www.autocraveonline.com

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she'll be by the Performance Nissan / Rays Engineering booth. find me and i'll try to introduce you. i'll need to introduce myself to her first...lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
showing down tomorrow guys. we have Performance Nissan and Mackin Industris with as always dope 350Zs, Skylines with sequential shifters... JIC with their company and personal cars... Turbonetics, Endless Brakes, Stoptech, F2 autolife, and plenty more. Dont forget the hot models. 40+ that will be in AutoCrave booths, not including those from Babe Blvd, GXS Models, PureHotModels.com. See you guys there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was gonna get a booth but I got lazy.

I was suppose to be showing 3 cars:

- S14
- JDM RHD Accord
- 86 Corolla

Corolla wont start so only 2 cars.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. The show was a great turnout. Although i think the only miata there were the ones by the Sheraton suites parking lot, including mine... lol. The Visionaries and DP were effin badass. Chapter 11, Binary star, and the Shape Shifters were just as good. Hopefully for the next one... we can gather up the miata owners and line them up to represent as Clubroadster/RoadsterDrift. See you guys at the next one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts