ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comeon folks, On Sunday the CSM class runs second group and there are no mod restrictions in it :) Just run what you bring. It is fun. So, all these carbs and other mods like chassis bracing, etc. you're doing are totally legal in CSM. Who's going?

www.solo2.com

Even Woolery can bring the Ariel Atom and it will be totally legal for CSM :mrgreen:

Btw on Saturday at the practice - Shaikh from Miataforum will be visiting from the North Cali area and showing his new Bilstein shock valvings. If you want rides as passengers - come on Saturday too

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=216116

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
OOoooh, that sounds fun....would love to take tha Atom! =D>

Only problem is, the Atom is back at the factory getting upgrades...can't make it this time. #-o

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Yeah, there was a recall due to the car not being awesome enough. :lol:
:?: :shock:
Having a few updates applied:

-Adding CF front and rear wings (functional F1 style)
-Adding a removeable rollbar
-Newer front fender brackets fitted (minor change, but allows for a much tighter turning radius)
-Oil cooler and filter relocator
-Installing updated intake design (moving away from universal duct-type intake to a specially molded unit)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, there was a recall due to the car not being awesome enough. :lol:
:?: :shock:
Having a few updates applied:

-Adding CF front and rear wings (functional F1 style)
-Adding a removeable rollbar
-Newer front fender brackets fitted (minor change, but allows for a much tighter turning radius)
-Oil cooler and filter relocator
-Installing updated intake design (moving away from universal duct-type intake to a specially molded unit)

What about this engine in the Atom? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I spoke too soon :(
For first time in maybe 10 years the monthly SCCA autocross was cancelled for more like political reasons.
At least yesterday's practice was great

·
Registered
89 Posts
CSCC autocross was canceled due to rain and standing water. San Diego had a decent turnout with light rain most of the day and clearing skies around 2 pm.

/M

·
Registered
405 Posts
I cant believe they called the event on rain. I have never seen that happen before. In 05 I had to drive on the center median of cherry to get there because the water was so deep on the sides, and we STILL ran. Yesterday wasnt so bad, and we had our rain tires in the back of the truck ready to throw on'

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CSCC autocross was canceled due to rain and standing water.
Not true. There was no standing water - just a little drizzle and wet ground.
The most probable reason was that club organizing it was not going to make much money and for the first time they were offered to not get charged for booked lot if no car puts a wheel on the course ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts