ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone, I don't know if a lot of people enjoy AutoX videos on here but I would like to share my page to everyone. Here is a link to my most recent video and be sure to check out the rest on my channel.

Also I would like to spread the message of autocross and invite everyone to go out and try it. Most fun you can have behind the wheel of a car (especially a Miata)!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Re: Autocross Viedo's/Page

Never Autox my miata before but I've done it in my old civic and I sucked. Now I do track days and still suck. Cool video, you can see your shifter move all the place as you go from left to right.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
Re: Autocross Video's/Page

Grammatical errors in the title corrected on the off chance someone searches for this later.

·
Administrator
15,384 Posts
Re: Autocross Video's/Page

Almost all of them. There's an unnecessary apostrophe. :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never Autox my miata before but I've done it in my old civic and I sucked. Now I do track days and still suck. Cool video, you can see your shifter move all the place as you go from left to right.
You should absolutely try it in your Miata sometime. As long as you're having fun who cares what place you finish in!

P.S- I feel like it's good to do bad sometimes because it keeps me throwing money at my Miata to make it faster lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts