ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy spotted this Miata last month in Seattle, WA. Looks like the old AutoTry Roadster Bodykit, however seeing as they are out of business this is most likely the Erebuni fosterchild version. Looks really good all put together though, hats off to the owner, nice job. Does anyone on here know this guy? If so make sure to lead him to us!! :twisted:

PhatMiata (^_^)

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what they cost back then, im at work so i cant find out, anyone have a HyperREV #14 handy? Jesse_Lee? 2NV? I think they had a one page in that issue, they also had a really cool Hardtop Roof Rack thingy for your ski's, and or luggage.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
172 Posts
No luck here. I left me issue 14 at the shop i work at which is closed today. (They are all going to HIN)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I wish i was. At this time the only job i have is installing things at my freinds performance shop. Its paying the bills untill i can get a job using my degree. So I am pinching my pennies and not going to HIN.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hyper Rev issue 14
Page 56
The front bumper list for 80,000yen
The lights for the bumper are 20,000yen (pair)
It does not show a full kit price or prices for the rear and sides.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there's somebody at the garage I used to park at that has the erebuni kit on his brg. Don't see it anymore though since i don't park there anymore. maybe next time i can snap a pic..

Cool, maybe leave a note on his car with our website address. We can always use more hooked up cars on here. :wink:

PhatMiata

1 - 12 of 12 Posts