ClubRoadster.net banner

AWD/Revlimiter/NB RS cluster setups

NB Parts 
4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  HarryB 
#1 ·
I have two complete gauge cluster setups for sale. They were bought as part of other clusters in my attempt to piece together my "ultimate" setup, and safe to say, nothing was cheap :lol:

Setup 1: Customized Revlimiter Prototipo gauges (beige faces, ghosted warning indicators, 8 o'clock zero positions), AWD stainless panel, AWD thick rings, AWD needle caps - $550

Setup 2: OEM NB RS cluster, AWD thick rings, custom laser-cut brushed stainless panel. This is an exact copy of the KG Works stainless panel, down to the little screws, material and thickness, ony with larger holes to fit AWD rings, as this was my intention. It needs KG Works or KG-style indicators to be perfect, I can guide you where to find these; or could be used as-is - $350

I can also break them down to parts if there's no interest for the complete setups (or can mix n' match to suit your taste). Individual prices hereafter

AWD thick rings - 200$ (1 set available)
AWD needle caps, will come attached to red NB needles - $250 (2 sets available)
AWD stainless panel w. OEM plastic surround and clear cover - 100$
Custom KG Works copy stainless panel w. OEM plastic surround and clear cover - $50
Revlimiter gauge faces - 100$. Can include the cluster "body" for 20$ more, so 120$ in total
NB RS gauge faces - 120$. Can include the cluster "body" for 20$ more, so 140$ in total

Pics of the second set of AWD needle caps (replacing those with white needles) and the reason I am selling all these:

Offers welcome :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh, okay. I didn't really get that formulation, but in hindsight it was just my stupid.
They are indeed pretty. Best of all time though? Personally, I wouldn't be so sure...

#5 ·
Matter of personal taste, influenced a bit by how rare they are. In all honesty, I am a sucker for clusters. My 1st mod with the car was a KG Works panel with custom Revlimiter gauge faces (which I will likely keep forever). Over the years I have had a few KG panels, AWD panels and AWD faces, but this last one has been the ultimate goal since I found out its' existence. I had to piece it from numerous setups, and the reason of me selling all these is trying to get part of what I have spent back! :)

#11 ·
Some items sold, here's what's left:

AWD thick rings - 180$
AWD stainless panel w. OEM plastic surround and clear cover - 100$
Custom KG Works copy stainless panel w. OEM plastic surround and clear cover, for AWD rings - $50
AWD needle caps, will come attached to red NB needles - $200
NB RS gauge faces - 100$. Can include the cluster "body" for 20$ more, so 120$ in total

I am willing to make package deals, so please let me know if you see something you like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.