ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was roaming around eBay for miata parts and I came across these AGX shocks. I couldn't believe they are brand new. The guy has decent feedback and it's about $280 shipped. I have no relations to nor am I the seller. I'm just sharing this awesome deal with you guys. I already have AGXs and just wanted to share this with anyone in the market for new shocks since they're selling for a decent price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KYB-AGX-SHOCKS-MAZDA-MIATA-90-97-BEST-PRICE_W0QQitemZ160054659128QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33590QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
149 Posts
when u guys use this combination of shocks and aftermarket springs or even coilover kits, do you use OE pillow mounts or you buy solid aftermarket. If so, which do you use or recommend? I've been considering the AGX/Ground Control combination, but I'd imagine paying towards 900 for it with aftermarket pillowmounts which makes me reconsider for a complete coilover kit.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Im running agx/gc setup. Im running nb style chikara top mounts. total my set up cost ~700$ used gc set, 280$ agx and top mounts.

Im goingto switch to solid upper mounts, Im wrecking the rubber bushings. but otherwise solid, I really like it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
so this guy legit right? because i was searching on ebay and found it too but there are a lotta sellers sellign it for the same price and was just wondering.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
I dunno, everywhere else I look they're about $350 + for the set of AGX's. The cheapest price outside of eBay that I found was through RSpeed.

I'll probably be going with eBay H&R race springs for about $180, as that's the best deal on those that I've found as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts