ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any love for Axis OldSchool or OG wheels? I know that they are knockoffs but they seem very reasonable and relatively light, <15 lbs. Would OldSchools be pushing it on an NB?

OldSchool

OG

Mega lip action on the Oldschool

OG

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I like the OG's but not the old schools. Either one probably isnt very fun to clean when they get dirty.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
please dont go from bbs to Axis/sportmax/rota just becuase you want a lip. PLEASE
:wink: I am ghetto like that. There really is not anything terribly special about the BBS that I run aside from the name. It is not like they are RS301s/LMs or anything of that nature. #-o

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jesus please shield him from the JDM... I think they look pretty sweet. if you like them, then get them. end of story.
Too funny and good advice. I was surprised to not find these wheels on a search of these forums. As much love/tolerance as there is for the Sportmax around here, thought these would be a decent alternative for folks, not necessarily me.

I am searching for a good looking, reasonable ($$), tasty offset wheel and came across these as a possibility. Realistically, I'll be tossing R tires on my stockie 14's and rockin' the BBS since they are free and clear.

·
Registered
98 Posts
theyve over priced. IMO

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Axis makes good wheels and all but I agree they are kinda steep for knock offs.

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
I love the looks, especially of the OG-san. They're just too darn heavy for my taste, though.
Show 'em to me in a 5x100 app, though, and I'm there!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts