ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Think i'm ordering these! saw them out a sema and look great. will fit much better than the sportmax wheels but are alot more expensive. 15x8 with a +28 offset i belive and a 75mm lip almost 3in. Axis doesn't have them yet. Called them before ordering to make sure there actually in the country and figures there not here yet. China so slow!

Here's a better pic of the wheel:

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
That's just sad! Axis used to create all original wheels. Their Axis maglite wheel was one of the lightest and most affordable 15" wheel for the longest time. Of course it sold about as well as Paris Hilton CDs. It turns out nobody wanted a light, cheap and original rim. Everyone wanted a fake rim that allows them to look like they have something they can't afford.

Axis learned its lesson. No it's taking the low road and stealing other people's design...... Sighhhhhhh...

Oh yeah- for the love of god I hope they don't rip off the SSR Mesh rims also. These ripper-offers are just pathetic.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'd pick these up in a heart beat! I don't give a crap if they are copies Axis makes quality wheels.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dang I might want these over the Rota rb's in 15x8, sweet! But for $200 a wheel, i might as well buy the real deal 03's. A gb sounds good tho! more info please!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
the more I look at these..... the more I like em.... would still rather have the originals..... but hey..... like someone else said.... axis does make nice wheels

1 - 20 of 52 Posts