ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I'm sure anyone in the area knows, there's that weekly car meet at "The Pavs". Anyone interested in forming a Roadster contingent? I know making it out there every week can be annoying (since it's 75% the same cars every week) , but what about every couple weeks or at least once a month?

I'm about to leave to go there right now.

Where:
"The Pavs" - Scottsdale Pavilions, on Indian Bend Road just west of the 101. (click for google sat map). It's hard to miss the cars once you're there, but if you're coming from the 101 take a right at the light which serves as the main entrance, and everyone is behind the McDonalds. Be sure to abide by the signs that restrict half of the area to classic cars. I tend to park in the row closest to the main entrance roadway, toward the back where imports are allowed to park.

When: Saturdays, starting around 6pm and going until 10pm or so. Eventually the security comes to let everyone know to leave. It's a sanctioned event though, it's not like the cops coming to clear out everyone for loitering

Why: Because there aren't enough roadster meets in AZ

Hope to see some people there!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
looks like u need more ppl down in AZ man! come up to PNW!!! haha or head over to cali

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now I'm in CT/NH for a few more days.. where there's just not much roadster scene at all, on account of the weather being absolutely miserable for the majority of the year. The months that it is warm enough to have top down fun it rains nearly every day. What a lame place to be :(

I'll probably be at the Pavilions this Saturday though, I haven't been since posting this thread.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'd like to make it out there sometime, haven't been out for a night cruise down Bell rd or the Pavs in a looooong time! Once I get my car back next week i'd be down for a meet. My cars going to be on super low boost until BEGI finishes the Zoom3 though.

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, hope to see you there. I may go wash the car right now since it's still under 100 this morning, just in case people on here or AZMC decide to go tonight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts