·
Registered
441 Posts
:(

Reactions: concealer404

·
CR.net Supporter
23 Posts
They are using pics of my car without my permission...what can i do?
Can I ask u, where do you get the kit from then? I always wanted the flush tail-screen from them, but they don't take credit-card, and the company is forever changing hands...... I am always afraid to send them moeny as I don't know how trust-worthy they are. http://www.east-bear.co.jp/aeroparts/m-piece/na6c.html has a better flush tail-screen with key hole but they wouldn't sell just that piece to me. I wonder the company you purchased the body-kit from also sells the flush tail-screen.

Thanks,
cc

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The shop known as Büthe Motorsports
http://www.import-tuner-shop.com/
Are they really buethe? I have seen them selling kits on German Ebay for a while now. Always thought they were either frauds or making crapy copies of the kits. Its nice though that they are keeping some rare kits alive.

Tabs, them stealing your pics sucks. Probably nothing you can do but try to contact them and just ask them not to. That just shows the type of company they are and the quality of their work.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
here is the deal gang, or at least what i've been told. the buthe guy basically scams alot of people and then closes shop, waits a bit and opens up again with a new name. supposedly, he has been in court several times.

dealing with them is very difficult. i purchased the buthe sub-box and flushed rear valance from them and it was a headache first trying to pay them and second to get my parts after paying.

i would be very careful about getting anything from this company.

alex

·
3,857 Posts
WOW These guys are amazing, I didn't know that the light blue car was one of their creations!!!

BTW They have the rear diffuser I that I was looking for a month ago...
but it seems that it's just an add on the rear bumper... :(
When it's painted flat black looks cool but in the other picture looks just ugly...

M

·
0 Posts
WOW These guys are amazing, I didn't know that the light blue car was one of their creations!!!

When it's painted flat black looks cool but in the other picture looks just ugly...
Chris,

Come on, did you fall for that?!

Nothing on that site is their own creation. It's all pics of cars that they have nothing to do with, just like Tabs'.

I particularly like...

Their Garage Vary copy they call "Big Mouth Style"

Their copy of Erebuni's Veilside copy they call "Erebuni Style"

Sehr schöne Heckschürze im 2Fast2Furious Look.

·
3,857 Posts

Chris,

Come on, did you fall for that?!

Nothing on that site is their own creation. It's all pics of cars that they have nothing to do with, just like Tabs'.

I particularly like...

Their Garage Vary copy they call "Big Mouth Style"

Their copy of Erebuni's Veilside copy they call "Erebuni Style"

Sehr schöne Heckschürze im 2Fast2Furious Look.
Oh #-o
Actually I read the thread and my understanding was that they continue the production of the old buthe parts...
Ok that explains everything :roll: because I remember that the blue car was a totally custom job...
silly me #-o

·
3,857 Posts
But I have to admit that they have a lot of rare pictures in their galery.
They also have one of the car that was sold a few monts back in ebay (the one with 350z headlight if you recall)...it seems that they got one of the cds that are sold with car pictures...

Btw I like the wheels in the blue car they look like Volk but I bet they are not...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
plz do not buy from the "büthe-brothers" now known as import-tuner-shop, if you dont want to loose your money!!!

many guys in germany have send them their money and did not ever get the parts they paid for

thats is why the büthes went from germany to spain, cause of the german lawyers, which are on the hunt to get them

in regularly periods they change their company-name, they have a great family, every time they change, they change the person on which name the company is written down by law

their body-parts are all cheap bad-ass-fitting knockoffs from the original like vis wizdom and so on

if i had to buy something from them, i only would do that, if i drive to spain get the part from them, look if it fits on my car and THEN, FIRST THEN i would give them my money!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts