ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok - we arrived back in Atlanta safely - Todd Kawana and Calen got back yesterday and I think it is safe to say Ginger and I had a blast see you all there. Of course for us, it is a gap trip that we make once a year to see old friends - and this time we made some new ones as well - Bryan, Kyle, Chris, JD, Brad - it was really a great weekend.

Todd took over 300 pictures (!) so I am going to only post the importnat ones here - I have more....but just need to figure out how to scale them down quick and easy like - these pics are huge, so working as fast as I can.

I am also working on the story for Road&Ster and made need to contact a few of you - with 2 nights of Sake and edimame beans, my memmory is slipping.

Here ya go....

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
more pictures of that silver beast needed ASAP!

love the banner dudes!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Dang, that banner is schaweet!! Next year yall ned to have CR.net shirts for that photo! ;)

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
"Dude. Did you just hit the car? You didn't hit the car, did you? Did you really hit the car? You hit the car!" :lol:

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Dude. Did you just hit the car? You didn't hit the car, did you? Did you really hit the car? You hit the car!" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OH GAWD - Where is Bryan for his side of teh story....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Bryan is either at Mike and Katie's house, or on the road back to Cincinasty. Expect to hear from him later tonight, I would suspect.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts