ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Miatza V2 Turbo red monster

So I use to have a Silver 91 miata with a semi built 1.6L.
Sold that a while ago, tried AWD and some other stuff, Back to the miata.

What is done so far.

Begi Turbo kit with a Garret 2860.
XEDE Standalone with 550cc RC injectors.

this is Miatza V2.

making 220whp on 8psi.
Video of me drifting at evergreen:

So

Engine:
1.8L
upgraded valve springs
Begi Turbo kit http://www.bellengineering.net/product_info.php?cPath=5_11_49&products_id=246
Garret 2860 turbo
550cc Injectors
XEDE stand alone http://www.bellengineering.net/product_info.php?cPath=5_51_284&products_id=133
Straight pipe 2.5 inch exhaust with a highflow cat and internal wastegate
NeuSpeed Motor and transmission mounts

Suspension:
KYB AGX 8 way adjustable dampening
RacingBeat front and rear sway bars
stock lower tie bars

Wheels:
15x7 Konig Ultralights
Falken Azeine tires 205/50R15

Exterior:
HardDog Rollbar

Drivetrain:
Torsen Rear LSD
ACT Heavy duty Clutch
ACT Lightened Flywheel
Semi Built transmission.

Just ordered some more parts today.
Have wheels sitting in my room getting tires tomorrow.
Have new suspension coming in the mail ;)

will Have some more updates soon.

SELLING THE KONIG WHEELS(500) AND KYB SUSPENSION(350)!

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my suspension on Today and took a couple shots, sold my Konigs and still selling my kyb agx's with lowering springs.
wheels on tomorrow :)

deleted my ugly muffler that made my car have no sound, will have a sound clip soon

had my car jacked up and wheels off in the driveway as the UPS man delivered my suspension :)

how she sits on ugly steelies!!

tomorrow I will have my wheels and will be ordering my GV front lip!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much lower can you go? And how did it feel when drifting?
if I take out the two bottom rings in the rear about 3/4 of an inch lower, and the front has about 2 or more inches to go down. but my frame is probably a half an inch off the ground! so it's staying there, I hit a turtle earlier today and it bounced my car like a ramp hahah. was nuts.

And the drifting was amazing, felt great suspesion held up amazingly, snapped a bolt on the rear sway bar though! haha, other then that it was a blast, if I find pictures of the event I will post some :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good. That power is impressive at only 8 psi.
getting it tuned at english racing on friday on 10psi, hoping to make a little more. it has a little head work, but not much :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks for the input I ordered my set today next is a LSD and I'm going to try my first drift event in a Miata. Build looks good and like the boost set up keep it up

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input I ordered my set today next is a LSD and I'm going to try my first drift event in a Miata. Build looks good and like the boost set up keep it up
thanks what I did, I posted the video of one of my first runs, was a blast man! Torsens aren't horrible and they're not too expensive! or just get a 1.5way LSD and you will be happy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice, what are the specs on your varrstoens
15x8 0offset :)
toyo proxy t1r tires 195-45r15
what coilovers are those?
Megan Easy streets. only 680 shipped. I think they are great. could use a stiffer spring rate but I don't mind right now
get some knuckles bro!
send me a link for some decent priced ones! it's going back to the track on august 12th :)

Some recent shots, I painted the license plate garnish a sort of bronze color, I love it:)

thanks for looking guys:)

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Pretty sure I saw this the other day driving through Lacey. That HD lip isn't doing the car justice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pretty sure I saw this the other day driving through Lacey. That HD lip isn't doing the car justice.

been having troubles with finding a job around here. But as soon as I do, I'll most likely be getting a oem front and rear lip :) or I'll just keep the front lip off and put the intercooler air dam on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Been a while, in need of an update.
Recently blew my second gear up,
So I replaced it and put a stage 3 ACT clutch into it, replacing my old heavy duty.
Went from 2.5 inch straight pipe to a full turbo back 3 inch straight pipe.
and sold my wheels and put on diamond steelies.
and got a protege valve cover
and totally roasted off a pair of tires I had lying around.

Getting a hard top soon, fender flares, and 15x10 inch wheels for a more aggressive stance. Kinda sick of low "flush" life.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts