ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the bad news. Some of you know that I have an Ariel Atom on order, and it is due to be delivered next Monday... Well, at least it was due to be delivered next Monday. They ain't done with it yet, and I have no idea when it'll be done.

The good news is that they ARE making progress. Behold, the first picture I have of my Ariel Atom, currently under construction:

Attachments

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're getting the supercharger and uprated brakes, right?!? You better...
-245hp supercharged (exceedingly easy to take it to 300+)
-Top of the line options for suspension
-Top of the line options for brakes

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
692 Posts
seriously woolery, you are going to WORK us on the fri. night meet drives.WORK us!! i call 1st dibs on a ride along! lits ooking good

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I recall...I think he said he's a "whore" in the "what do you do for a living" thread. :lol:
Yeah, I'm a whore. Work all day, work all night. Heck, I'm at work right now.

M

·
0 Posts
Did you order the optional hoist to lower yourself and your passenger into the door-less tub?

·
3,857 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that Dave, but on the other hand your miata needs your attention durring this time - did the bodyshop finish or not yet?
Furthermore I bet that it would be a temptation having the atom and not runing it on the streets for so many months (now these months are less).

Anyway I typing all these while trying to take out the undercoat that stuck in my hair while I was installing the butterfly #-o
Yes it still there! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts