ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got some new wheels (yes sportmax and yes if everyone jumped off a bridge I would too). I got them yesterday and put them on my car last night with much excitment. So I wake up with the idea to post some pictures for everyone to enjoy and to much of my suprise I come out to this at my apartment. The insurance seems to be pretty good and hopefully quick.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliments. Im not the best photographer LOL but after leaving a body shop a little bit ago the damage is around $1,300 as it got my headlight, fender, bumper, rim and knocked me out of align.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
wow, your car looks great!!! that lip makes the car look really low, sorry bout the blind reject backing into your car, that sucks.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
That car is BEAUTIFUL.
I just needed to say that.
It can have crash damage and still put down 99% of the other miatas out there in the looks department.
I am buying an NB down the road and getting that lip and Sportmazes. It's on.

=D> \:D/ 8) [schild=17 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]wicked[/schild]

-Ryan

·
Registered
514 Posts
That sux man... At least your insurance is kickin in. Very nice NB tho.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
johndoe: the splitter is actually one that I made myself. i took a 4'x8' piece of ABS and layed the lip on it and cut it out and smoothed it and then when I mounted it I moved it forward about an 1 1/2". Nicely enough this left me enough ABS to make my own air box, and still have a 4'x2' piece left sitting in my office.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I dont think the car even compares to most of the cars on here. Im hoping to get a whole new paint job out of the deal and maybe if I can get it quick enough I might buy one of the garage vary spoilers before the paint goes on.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'd be checking the parking lot with a crow bar for the car that had red scuff marks on it!

Car and rims still look good though!
Thats what I did on Saturday when some moron ran into my rear driver side quarter... I found his truck 2 spaces over and 1 row back. Only I didnt use a crow bar... I used a tire iron.

·
Registered
129 Posts
that sucks, but your car is still freakin awesome!with some oem side skirts and a hard top it would be right up there with rusman as my favorite nbs.
-hahaha you guys have the same kinda temper as me when it comes to messin with my car

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it was pretty much a hit and run except the person left there insurance and their name and number and so far it is going pretty good. I think I will end up with a new paint job on the whole car if I play my cars right and hopefully I can use some of my pocket cash and get maybe a spoiler and some oem sideskirts. Id love a hard top but man the price especially when most wont deliver. Not alot for sell in the Arkansas area, especially at the times when I could have enough money.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts