ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
AWESOME :-({|=
The people are chasing in the place were I grew up...and the chasing scene ends in the place that was my old house (hi mom :))!!!

Very nice chasing scenes ... the only comment that I have is that in some cases even though the guy with the black car could stop the red car by crashing on it (like the cops do here in LA :p) he didn't! (I guess cars were pretty expensive in Greece by that time :))
I bet Iaveris was driving one of the cars...or maybe Leonidas...but definitely some of the Rally drivers of that time!
Just to know Greece has many canyon roads similar to Munholand drive HW 33 etc... so there are a lot of skilled drivers out there.
There also a lot of people that they are breaking the traffic rules all the time!
So when they drove against the traffic in front of the police officer I'm not sure if they bother telling him that they are filming a movie :mrgreen:

·
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice movie mate :)
Actually this is Piraeus, the port next to Athens, the place where i work everyday, seems so different in the 70's :)

Thanks for vid, really cool, if only I can find the whole movie to see now :)

·
3,857 Posts
nice movie mate :)
Actually this is Piraeus, the port next to Athens, the place where i work everyday, seems so different in the 70's :)

Thanks for vid, really cool, if only I can find the whole movie to see now :)
Hi Soko and welcome!
Isn't that awesome?
I never seen or heard about that video...I guess it should be part of a movie...
There is part in the Piraeus but also another part in Athens (like when they are going under the freeway), or when they hit the dead end I think you can see Lycabetus hill...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Wow. That was some seriously intense driving, and those guys are good, especially when you consider how badly those two cars sucked (at least, by today's standards)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts