ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still torn on what induction setup to do, namely forced induction, and just stumbled upon this great video from Banks Power on air density and different types of forced induction setups. Gale Banks isn't a great orator but very knowledgeable so be well rested before watching and hope you find it as informative as i did! It explained many things i see discussed when forced induction setups are discussed but never understood to well.

Enjoy!
-Chad

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Trying to decide between turbo, roots and centrifugal?
...... :smile1: ......yes....well kind of, Jacey. I'm pretty stuck on a roots type supercharger due to power delivery, sound, etc but can't deny the numbers and science aspect of things. I was considering a turbo setup again but if i did one my exhaust is already so quiet that the exhaust note might almost sound like a Prius with a turbo! :suicide: I know that's a stupid reason but the exhaust was built with the intention of supercharging.

P.S.-The next video in the series covers intercooling and water/meth injection, i haven't watched it but I'm sure it is equally educational but hopefully not as much of a coma inducer. ;) Video hasn't been released, just checked. :suicide:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts