ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

*** NOTE: I WILL NOT BE SELLING OR COORDINATING ANYTHING THIS IS JUST AN FYI. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO DO A GROUP BUY ETC. ***

I've corresponded with Mr. Motohashi of Barchetta, and he is willing/able to ship internationally. I sent him the link on CR.net about Barchetta, and he was pleasantly surprised that somone had already purchased one of his pieces.

He said that for 1 unpainted shiftgate box shipped to the lower 48 would cost about USD$180.

JPY 9975 for the box (unpainted)
JPY 7400 for shipping
20% tax

for about 180 @ USD$1=JPY 120

UPS Worldwide express is what he would ship for, and he would be amicable to a group buy, which would save on shipping, no discount on price.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
just so you know, tetsuyagarage is in japan right now, and coordinating a group buy on the various short consoles for about $120 a piece shipped. Probably a different shipping method I would think.

But it is also good to have a direct connection with our favorite parts manufacturers in Japan.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
In case he is reading this thread.....

Domo Motohashi-san, we love Barchetta parts!!!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ok..... so how do we go about getting the products? I want me a shorty console with a shift boot.....

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
go to the website and email mr motohashi using simple english and grammar EXACTLy what you want. He'll then give you a quote.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok. Mr. Motohashi asked me to let everyone know that he's glad about how popular his stuff is. He also said that because he is a small operation he could not do credit card, but through an arrangement with THE roadster club of Japan (you know the Karuizawa people.) he is NOW ACCEPTING Credit Card payments.

Pricing will be item price + shipping + 7% credit card fees. any questions, please email him at barchetta.MOTOHASHI (at) nifty (dot) com

Although his english isn't the best, thanks to technology will be able to answer your questions. or, post them to this thread.

I am not affiliated with Barchetta, just a happy customer.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was trying to meet Motohashi-san at the Tokyo Auto Salon, but was not able to do so. Do you have any info on the address of the location of his club? I would like to meet with him on one of my trips to Japan next month.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts