ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Barik Army's very own 1993 Mazda Miata. This thread will be solely dedicated to documenting the build of this car with parts acquired through Barik Army's network of aftermarket manufacturers. The next section details how the car sits now, without any modifications from the time it was bought! This is pretty much how I got it, and after scoring an incredible deal, I knew I couldn't walk away. So, I brought it home.

Details:
1993 Mazda Miata w/welded differential
5-speed transmission

Engine:
JDM 1.6 swap
Racing Beat intake
Racing Beat headers
A'pexi straight pipe
Power steering/AC delete

Suspension and Wheels:
Raceland coilovers
XXR 527 15'' wheels
Boss Frog roll bar

Exterior:
Front lip
Rear lip spoiler
Red out tail lights
Smoked side markers and turn signals

Interior:
Passenger seat delete
Bride replica driver seat
Ralco shift knob
Schroth race harness

---

·
Registered
67 Posts
In B 4 the rest of CR calling you a cheap bastard for picking this up with some ricelands, bride "replica" seat, and using to term "passenger seat delete" like you didn't just unbolt it and yank it out. LOL.

But seriously, can't wait to see what you got in store. What are you planning on doing to it? Anything in mind yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In B 4 the rest of CR calling you a cheap bastard for picking this up with some ricelands, bride "replica" seat, and using to term "passenger seat delete" like you didn't just unbolt it and yank it out. LOL.

But seriously, can't wait to see what you got in store. What are you planning on doing to it? Anything in mind yet?
Haha, no worries, I already know about all that. The way I see it, since a lot of the parts are not stock, I can sell/trade them to offset the costs of the build. I saw value in the deal and that's ultimately why I got it. I figured a replica Bride seat was still more valuable than a torn up stock one - in fact I already have a buyer for it. I get a lot of different parts through my company, so I'll have to sit down one day and write it all up, but there are definitely big plans - like replacing the seat with real Recaro's, boost, real suspension, real wheels, some body work, etc. I'm open to any and all suggestions from you guys here at CR, so while I know flaming is probably going to happen, some advice couldn't hurt haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts