ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There appears to be a Roadster underneath all that custom body work. The seller notes "battsua , baruketta" but I have no clue what that means.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Very interesting buttocks on that car. I like it...but that nose has GOT to go.

Now I want to find a great front end for it. :lol:

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Very interesting! What I would do is chop the windshield down half way, hang some vintage wheels/ mirrors on there, and it would make a nice little vintage runabout racer.

·
1,213 Posts
I think it means " I am about to throw up" !!!

ha ha ha ... that is truly hideous Kyle :shock:

some poor roadster has swallowed the rear end of a cobra kit car and the front end of a ginetta :?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just post up weird stuff I see for everyone to comment. It seems that for the most part people in Japan go way more crazy with their Roadsters compared to other people in the rest of the world. I'm surprised that the Miata hasn't yet become a popular donor for kit car builders. It seems to me that all the basic ingredients for a home built special are there.

·
3,857 Posts
I think it means " I am about to throw up" !!!

ha ha ha ... that is truly hideous Kyle :shock:

some poor roadster has swallowed the rear end of a cobra kit car and the front end of a ginetta :?
+1 =D> :mrgreen:

·
3,857 Posts
I couldn't imagine that someone can make a miata look so bad...you have to have a special talent to do that :)

·
3,857 Posts
separated at birth N3 :)

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
That nose is...is...ohmygod my eyes are watering. #-o

The rear MIGHT go okay with an Italia nose, but there'd need to be some serious integration work afterwards.

·
Registered
261 Posts
IMO, not as bad as the pit crew racing conversion.

Just looks like a penis from the side.
that it does....

i dont know i like the pitcrew one better than this one, maybe if they reduced the "buttcheeks" and i agree with the italia front end

·
3,857 Posts
Hey the pit crew is really a nice nose!
It make the car look lower and it's pretty nice IMHO...this thing is just weird!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts