ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin had BBS CH-R's on his 20th Anniversary Edition GTI and now she's sitting on CSL replicas. After an exhausting search for the "right" wheel I think I'm set on this styling - since the Rota K7's aren't in 16's :fp:

I love the look of the CH-R's and since they begin at 18", they are just too big of a diameter and I'm finding most replicas follow suit. I'm looking for 16" wheels that remotely resemble those wheels at a decently light weight and black (flat, chromium, options would be nice).

I'm not asking you guys to search for me, because I've been I've been all over the place and will continue to do so. But if you have suggestions that you've seen while on your searches please give me a shout! Or if you have recommendations other than that norm (Enkei RP's and so forth) feel free to post them. :hello kitty: :whistle:

For those who aren't familiar with the styling:

BBS CH-R

His 20th on CSL reps now:

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
You are right, for this style wheel it is hard to find a 16''. The only wheel I know of that may be close to what you are looking for: ASA AR1 16x7 +35, also comes in black.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7UL's :phillyb:
A whaaaat? Can't find anything on them. If these are made by 949 then I wouldn't mind helping out someone in the community.

The XXR 530 sorta look similar
I think I found those and wrote them in my notes, but the universal lug pattern really destroys the look. Sadly, with my OCD, it plays a factor. :mrgreen:

I just noticed your SSR's, look sexy wish they were more my style. :whistle:

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Haha I was kidding. The BBS you posted remind me of 6UL's just with an extra U. I was gonna say I found these Miro Type 111's but it looks like they start at 18" too.

and there's the Enkei Raijin, but once again they start at 18".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts