ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BBS RX 214 in mint condition with all 4 center caps. Absolutely no bends or damage. This set retails for over $1300. When I say mint condition, I mean it! There's some minor scratches that are typical when mechanics mount tires, but I take really good care of these wheels.

Dimensions: 16 x 7
Offset: 35
Bolt Pattern: 4 x 100
Weight: 17.5 lbs

I had it on my MX-5 and it sits pretty flush with 205-45-16 tires (on coilovers). Of course, it still tucks, which, to me, is better than super flush (ET15 people).

I will let them go for $900.

Pick ups preferred, but if you want to pay shipping, then sure why not. (MONTREAL, QC)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why so far away, do you have pics of them on the car, was it a na or nb. i am interested.
Was on my silver NB, looked great when lowered.

My friends and I were talking about how it was better not taking pictures of our cars because the point is to post the pictures up on the net. What happens often is that these cars are targeted for theft very quickly (in Montreal at least). Right now, no tire is mounted so even if I take pictures, it won't won't show the stance of the car.

I can find out the shipping rate if you are interested.

Also, thanks to all those who bumped my thread. Assuming I keep the wheels for some reason, I will post pictures on CR (since this is an international forum, it's probably safe as long as I blur out the plate and drive far away for the shoot).

·
Registered
945 Posts
I want to agree but have to disagree. Thousands of people see my plates on the street a week. I drive a lot... The people who will steal your parts wont be from the internet; they'll be the one kid in his moms Honda Accord on the highway on a Tuesday at 3:28pm. He has your plate now.. and he'll find you if he wants your wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts