Votes: 2 14.3%
  • June 10th

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bear mountain meet and cruise Sat June 9th!

Thinking about throwing together a bear mountain meet and cruise. Date is tbd as of right now. It will start in the morning (meet around 9?) and we can meet up before the park to get everyone together and cruise up to the lot. We can then hang out and take some pics. Bring some light food with you then early afternoon we can cruise down and maybe grab a bite to eat before heading home.

Update!

So this will be happening on Saturday June 9th. Looks like we have enough interest so it should be a pretty good turnout. Over the next few days I will go over the map and check out where the best place to meet up is and what not.

·
Registered
380 Posts
im down, end of may sounds good too.

·
Registered
473 Posts
date depending, i'm down...

Do you guys "cruise"? Or "Drive spirited"?

I'd be coming from eastern CT, and know a lot of amazingly fun roads in the area...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm down. I'm more in a position to meet you guys at Bear Mountain though. I'd be coming from just north of Bear Mountain, but wouldn't mind shooting the **** with everybody for a day.

The only dates I'm definitely booked up is the first weekend in May. End of May or early June would be great for me as well.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I added a poll for the first two weekends in june. Figured last weekend of may is memorial day so that's going to be out for most people.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty sure either of those work for me also but I did vote the 9th. :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
date depending, i'm down...

Do you guys "cruise"? Or "Drive spirited"?

I'd be coming from eastern CT, and know a lot of amazingly fun roads in the area...
Oh, to answer this question. I think this would be more of a light spirited drive. Depending on the amount of cars we get and all that I would rather not go too crazy in a group. Especially being that I do not know most of your driving styles.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I've been wanting to do this for a while. Can't wait!

·
Registered
35 Posts
im down, assuming my head gasket replacement goes well this week and i dont light the car on fire and push it down a hill :evil:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vas- should be good!

Thatguy- let's hope that isn't the case! haha

·
Registered
380 Posts
We should hit up grand prix in mt. Kisco while we're at it. Beers and actual indoor race karts.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts