ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well havent been around for a lil while with some other crazy stuff going on... Finally went with some from flares from awr...

These are roughly installed. There needs to be a final prep and get the lines right before the whole car gets painted... I wanted to play a bit with the current color scheme before stripping it down for a repaint and body work to get things more fitted... Pretty stoked so far..

The car will be sprayed completely sometime.. who knows kinda like the look of it now.. but thinking white with the gold wheels idea....

hate on the sportmax.. i know, i want something just for street looks, there will be custom kodiaks with some slicks on there in time for next years time attack and track schedules... plus the sportmax were cheap so i could swap the gold and black whenever i feel like it. the black blends more as is now till the cars painted.

enough already here it is...

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Those flares look insane. I love them. The rear bumper cutout looks well done and helps reduce drag. What size diameter is that exhaust tubing? I prefer the naked trunk look without the rear spoiler.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
very nice. I would say go with the spoiler. it matches the aggressive stance better.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
things ive considered.... painting the middle of the car black as well.. hood/apillar/trunk/mirrors...

if any of ya got some ideas to on something to try im down before it gets painted... nothing to loose at the moment...

hope ya guys like...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
gotxqss @ Mon 04 Jun said:
if any of ya got some ideas to on something to try im down before it gets painted... nothing to loose at the moment...
Fog lights, and that will be the baddest NA evar!

Looks sooo good man! I didn't want as many "o's" in the word "so" as I wanted, haha.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I was thinking of your car the other day, wondering what happen to you and your progress in track events. Love the new look. A very much more aggressive version of mine, love it!

What size tires are up front?

·
Registered
563 Posts
You are my HERO!!! I wanna be just like you when I grow up!!!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
DAMN, you're car is looking good! =D> =D> =D>

1 - 20 of 58 Posts