ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Platypus
710 Posts
What have you done to the car airbag-wise? Aftermarket wheel, disabled the airbags, what? I've never had the noise but I know that when you take out the cluster, then remove the airbag light, it will beep/make an annoying sound. I've never heard it so I don't know if that's it, but it's my guess.

·
Supporting Member
338 Posts
If your air bag light is disconnected or burned out you will get an intermittent series of beeps.

·
Registered
221 Posts
my car does that to everytime i turn it on i have no clue what it is :cry2: i just learned to ignore it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
its the air bag light , its not allowing the circuit to complete in the guage cluster, so its a chime rather than the light to let you know you have an improper functioning airbag

·
Registered
626 Posts
its the air bag light , its not allowing the circuit to complete in the guage cluster, so its a chime rather than the light to let you know you have an improper functioning airbag
yup, i can verify this. it happened to me. just replace the bulb, and if you dont want the light flashing you can just solder the wires together if you have a 90-93 and for 94+ you would need a resistor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts