ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
those are sick but price sucks balls...
This price is insane...
I bet the the light performance over my Moss Low Pro (projector) lights would be way worse but for the shake of the nice JDM look I would consider them... but not at this price... That would be an OK price for two sets... are you sure he doesn't want you to pay for both?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
those are sick but price sucks balls...
This price is insane...
I bet the the light performance over my Moss Low Pro (projector) lights would be way worse but for the shake of the nice JDM look I would consider them... but not at this price... That would be an OK price for two sets... are you sure he doesn't want you to pay for both?

yea, i saw one japanese yahoo auction ending at $380 for a used set.
:(

·
3,857 Posts
I'm not into copying stuff but seriously guys how difficult is to source these headlights and make similar custom buckets?
I bet these light units are used in another application and they are not custom made.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
my friend just sent me a better picture of the headlight assembly....

they look so good >.<

damn it DAMN IT!!!

[/list]

·
3,857 Posts
my friend just sent me a better picture of the headlight assembly....

they look so good >.<

damn it DAMN IT!!!

[/list]
THAT'S TRULY AWESOME =D>
but not $700 awesome #-o
So are these discontinued? I was looking at bellof's web site and I couldn't find any info.

Do they sell the light anymore? What if you have a cracked lens and you need replacement?

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
uhhh...no thanx for $700....i'lll stick with my BSP low pros with HIDs...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum here... I'm after a pair of 'Bellof' low pro headlights, does anyone know where I can find a pair from??

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum here... I'm after a pair of 'Bellof' low pro headlights, does anyone know where I can find a pair from??
More importantly, don't fucking post here, then in the rare parts thread. The ****?

No Intro thread?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hahaha sorry ladies. I said I was new to the forum, wasn't exactly sure how this **** worked so I thought I'd post anyway. It was just a question.. Fkn pussy miata driving wankers, get a real car

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
You know he's going to have a bad time, when he comes onto a Miata website, looking for something very specific... Then calls us all ladies... I think someone may be a little uncertain of someones sexuality..

·
Administrator
15,685 Posts
Hey guise i'm looking for Bellofs for my Miata btw get a real car you Miata drivers.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts