ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously...

NOT SAFE FOR WORK - THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A MICROSCOPIC SIZED THUMBNAIL PICTURE OF A NUDE HUMAN BEING IF YOU FOLLOW THIS LINK - CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/ebaymiata.jpg

Moderator commentary: Do not view this as an invitation to post even more explicit pictures. The content of this post is Miata related but it is borderline acceptable. Because we have received some complaints from some of our members over the content of this post we have kept the link but removed the

·
Registered
514 Posts
Is THAT what it takes now days to move a Miata off the lot????

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Just type "whore" into the search function at eBay motors and you'll see 25 more auctions for the same thing. It's just lame hackers messing around trying to uncover and exploit vulnerabilities in system security. Basically they're setting up fake accounts or stealing other peoples accounts and using software code to automatically post listings with objectional material for some reason.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was just looking at miata parts when i found it.... thats why its funny to me. (and that they would list it with a miata and not something like a corvette,porsche or bmw or something)

·
Registered
600 Posts
i was just looking at miata parts when i found it.... thats why its funny to me. (and that they would list it with a miata and not something like a corvette,porsche or bmw or something)
maybe theres people somewhere somehow that know not all miata owners are gay.

·
Registered
341 Posts
:shock: Wow that is crazy I feel cheated...I didn't get my free whore :(

serioiusly that is crazy....

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
gezz man thats just bad. What if a kid was dreaming about that miata he wants to buy when hes older, goes on ebay, and see's that. He's going to be so pissed off when he finds out Miatas dont come with naked ladies lol....but seriously though, thats just bad.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
although they dont come standard with whores, im sure you can always add them as an upgrade. So, no worries.

Phatty

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Man, I couldnt even pay a whore enough money for her to sit in my car.....and this guys giving them away? gaaaaw, I am so unlucky!

Seriously though, thats just about as lame as all the guys hitting on the few female members we have on this site.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Man, I couldnt even pay a whore enough money for her to sit in my car.....and this guys giving them away? gaaaaw, I am so unlucky!

Seriously though, thats just about as lame as all the guys hitting on the few female members we have on this site.
Oh, you know you wanted to E-hump Lea Anne's leg too! :mrgreen:

You guys mean there's new whore's available with a new car purchase? Damn me for getting mine used #-o I haven't hit that one yet, but pretty funny find.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts