ClubRoadster.net banner

best forum ever

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  ultimateforce 
#1 ·
i just have to say that even though i do not own a miata, this is by far my favorite forum. everyone helps each other out, and nobody acts like they know everything even though i bet some of you might. hopefully some time down the road i will have a roadster of my own, but for now i have my alltrac to learn off of. just wanted to show my appreciation for this awesome forum. =D>

#4 ·
Smog,

Thank you very much for your positive comments! It really says a lot that you come here every day even though you don't have a Roadster - yet.

I've worked very hard to make this the best Roadster forum there is, and there are a lot of other great people who have contributed and continue to do so on a daily basis.

We look forward to seeing your Roadster once you get it!

Welcome!

#9 ·
i'm just never over there because I usually have nothing to say. Usually either it's already been said, or there's no need for another comment. Over here it's nice because I can say something, and people actually listen. And I don't get the typical "search first" ****.

#11 ·
This type of reply is disappointing, especially from an active member of this forum.

Crimson MX5, why on Earth would you want to do that to your car?

Sure, it looks "drift," "JDM-tyte," etc. but don't you think if the engineers at Mazda had wanted the Eunos MX-5 Miata Roadster to have a stance that low, they would have designed it that way?

Do you own stock in wheel bearings manufacturing companies?

Kids these days, jeesh!

Just my Y.02

PS: Hans, what do you think?
:-s

#12 ·
Yeah, if you scroll down, you'll see where I posted that I would appreciate it if CR.net members would not post negative comments, etc.

I already called that person out, btw.

#13 ·
i'm just never over there because I usually have nothing to say. Usually either it's already been said, or there's no need for another comment. Over here it's nice because I can say something, and people actually listen. And I don't get the typical "search first" ****.
Someone's already made this comment, use the search button, noob.

:mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.