ClubRoadster.net banner

441 - 460 of 493 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
that **** got taken down. someone post screengrabs or at least a synopsis.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow just found out about this thread and it is sad. The 240 folks be saying the same "our cars are the new civics." I think this goes to all rwd japanese cars. Kids today definitely lacks originality and common sense. The FF/ rice-eroni days might have been aestheticly painful to eyes, but atleast it doesn't endanger op by breaking oil pans and blowing tires in the freeway.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wow just found out about this thread and it is sad. The 240 folks be saying the same "our cars are the new civics." I think this goes to all rwd japanese cars. Kids today definitely lacks originality and common sense. The FF/ rice-eroni days might have been aestheticly painful to eyes, but atleast it doesn't endanger op by breaking oil pans and blowing tires in the freeway.
are you complaining about idiots(what this thread is about), or the stance scene?

·
Super Moderator
2,597 Posts
The FF/ rice-eroni days might have been aestheticly painful to eyes, but atleast it doesn't endanger op b breaking oil pans and blowing tires in the freeway.
Oil pans and tire problems are just the modern version of the manifold and floor pan issues.

·
Registered
110 Posts
are you complaining about idiots(what this thread is about), or the stance scene?
Hmm.... both, but really the idiots that lacks critical thinking, and creativity so they just choose the stance scene, just slam the car and put nice wheels. Just like that guy that needs to be walk through the whole hub install, how the ****? Use your brain and figure it out. The other kid who fails to realize the JDM tail-lights, and just poor reasoning.

I don't mind the stance cars I actually like it, but there has to be more than just wheels and pan scrapping, you also have to think about other ppl's safety. It use to be IDGAF as long as I'm not hurting anyone. Now it's, IDGAF about anything and I'm not responsible for my actions, **** all yall.

Edit: here is a video example of "Just looking to slam it for the scene."

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Hmm.... both, but really the idiots that lacks critical thinking, and creativity so they just choose the stance scene, just slam the car and put nice wheels. Just like that guy that needs to be walk through the whole hub install, how the ****? Use your brain and figure it out. The other kid who fails to realize the JDM tail-lights, and just poor reasoning.

I don't mind the stance cars I actually like it, but there has to be more than just wheels and pan scrapping, you also have to think about other ppl's safety. It use to be IDGAF as long as I'm not hurting anyone. Now it's, IDGAF about anything and I'm not responsible for my actions.
I can completely get behind your sentiments. I was prepared to argue if your sentiment was "stance is dumb and stance people are dumb and you're dumb". Personally I can get behind just about anything done with a car as long as it's done well, seems like you feel the same. :cheers:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can completely get behind your sentiments. I was prepared to argue if your sentiment was "stance is dumb and stance people are dumb and you're dumb". Personally I can get behind just about anything done with a car as long as it's done well, seems like you feel the same. :cheers:
:icon_cheers: indeed. I was told by my Sgt once, "don't **** it up for everyone else." in this case dumb people are ruining for other people, just like artcenter thoughts about giving up his miata.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
lessons learned? let the idiots kill themselves off with their swingset roll bars and "aero" hardtops. they're diluting the gene pool.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,266 Posts
Not strictly Miata Club but in the spirit of the thread here's some FB car group cringe

441 - 460 of 493 Posts