ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to check out Road&Ster as I have heard and read so many great things about it. I just don't know where to find an issue at a reasonable price. I have an NA and would probably be best viewing an early issue. Knowing me of course, once I get an issue I will most likely have to have all of them :). If anyone has an extra issue to sell or knows of a good place to purchase one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Marty

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I would actually suggest a later issue because you know all that stuff is still being made. Bill, owner of MiataRoadster, a fourm sponsor here does group buys for every issue, in fact i think there is one going on now, just check the group buy section or pm Bill. As for price, jdm is not cheap. hahah. i think they are like $27 an issue but i only get one every once in a while because stuff doesnt change that fast. Also, i like HyperRev more because it shows more products where Road&ster has more articles and i cant read japanese.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i usually go to mitsuwa and kinokuniya, a japanese shopping area and supermarket. i was reading some the articles on the road&ster magazine, pretty interesting (i can read a good amount of japanese, unfortunately not fast as i want though) but i recommend if you are lucky to live next to one of these places to just buy it there. they cost about 21-25 bucks. (i should have bought this while in japan ><)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.