ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Junior Sponsor
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Christmas we are giving you THE BEST SALE we have ever had!

Not only we are giving you 15% OFF on top of our regular discount scheme (which means you can get up to 45% DISCOUNT depending on your order value) but we will also ship your order FOR FREE!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and ENJOY!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went to place an order for a steering wheel cover for my daily driver Protege but noticed that the Protege wheel you have listed on your site is a 3 spoke and mine is a four spoke. Would I just mention in the comments that my wheel is a four spoke? This is for a 2001 Protege.

·
Junior Sponsor
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm afraid we do not have a cover for 4-spoke Protege wheel :(

Would you lend us the wheel for prototyping? In exchange for a free cover? We would need it shipped to Poland which means that it would take around 4 weeks to compete the project.

Another way is that you show me some photo of the wheel you have (not necessarily yours, any photo of the same wheel from the internet will do) - we can purchase the wheel for prototyping and design a cover within a week - and we can offer you a 50% REFUND upon good photos of the wheel installed :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm willing to lend you my Protege wheel in exchange for a free cover....would this said free cover be returned installed on my wheel? :) I would like it to be thicker/padded and with the thumb grips if possible? Thanks!

·
Junior Sponsor
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, what you will get for free is the cover itself - designed for DIY installation as well as all our other products :)

We can of course install the cover for you on the wheel you have but we will have to charge you $100 for the labor.

Please let me know what you think

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds good. I just need about a week or so to get my car parked and the steering wheel removed before I can send it to you.

·
Junior Sponsor
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi again

Is this the wheel you have?

Cause I think it would be cheaper if we purchased the wheel - we can buy it at around $35 whereas the costs of shipping to our production facility would be around $60...

Please let me know what you think

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Jack. Sorry for the delay. Yes, that is the same wheel that I have. Not sure how this will work now, if I'm not providing the wheel anymore?

·
Junior Sponsor
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you still want the cover, just order whatever other cover you can find on our website, pick the options you want (leather and stitching colors, thumbgrips and padding if you like) and complete your purchase. If you want us to wrap the steering wheel for you so that you can save time and effort and be sure about the final result, also pick installation on our order form.

And the just mention in the comments that you want the wheel for Protege and refer to out forum conversation. It's that simple :)
Should you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

1 - 11 of 11 Posts