ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
yesss. can't wait to get my uzx36 running.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
that thing sounds fucking sick but needs dual tips on each side instead of one each
quads all the way
ughhhh, i wish! I orignially had planned on doing quad tips but I was on a $0 dollar budget and these were lying around my buddy's shop so I was just grateful to even have tips! lmao

yesss. can't wait to get my uzx36 running.
I'm having way more fun with this car than I expected to...the uz motor is awesome lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yours looks awesome. I almost picked one up. And everytime I see one, the want level rises again. Must resist urge to check CL for one now....

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the wheel design but they look great on your car! :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Yours looks awesome. I almost picked one up. And everytime I see one, the want level rises again. Must resist urge to check CL for one now....
You can get them for dirt cheap...as soon as you get in one all you ask yourself is "this was really made in the early 90's?"

Crap. Why did I have to read this thread?
I'll trade! XD

I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the wheel design but they look great on your car! :)
I honestly hated the wheel design hahaha. They grew on me and now I cant even picture it with anything else.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts