ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, and im living in Ireland a long way from canada.

Canada you may ask? or montreal quebec to be presice. well thats where this lowlife **** lives that scammed me.
Basacilly i saved all my €€€€ for a year and then spotted some nice work rims for sale.
Got in contact with the seller trough face book, agreed on a deal and shipping etc, and then i payed the $2000 trough paypal as a gift at the time i was asured it was safe by the seller and didnt know any diffrent, the seller ( cnd_eunos) made me pay this way so he could send the wheels quicker or some ****.

4 weeks later i get no rims and start to panic, try getting in contact, facebook, pming on fourms emailing etc to no reply. then i searched his email and found 3 new adds put up days after i payed for my rims where he was selling them again on hondatech, stance nation, and another fourm. so after days of searching and interned spotting i stumbeld across pics of his car with my wheels this lead me to diffrent sites and eventually to this fourm where iv found his Genuine profile and is active on logging on each day.

so now his selling these wheels again so i WARN everyone stay clear as he is a dirty scammer thats wants UR HARD EARNED CASH. http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=1042601#post1042601

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
You should link the posts from those other forums and his FB name and the paypal emails, so we know what to look out for.

Thanks for speaking out!

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

got a better link, that goes no where?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
That really sucks, that is a lot of money to be out.

I hate to say it, but you really f'd up sending it as a gift. If you really want something in the future and someone tells you to send it as a gift, just add the paypal fees to the asking price and pay normally. If they wont settle with that, they are scamming you. Gifting is like declining insurance, doesnt make sense. Might as well just mail them cash.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
do you have a screen shot of the paypal transaction showing the date you paid and the sellers paypal ID/email?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Arizen and cnd-eunos are the same?
No, Arizen has nothing to do with this transaction. The site admin refuses to fix this well documented bug in the system that requires a title prefix to create a new thread in the Transaction Resolution forum and pre-selects Arizen as the default choice as it comes up first alphabetically. I have removed the title prefix for this thread but the larger title prefix issue remains for the site admin to address.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Mod team is taking care of this, hold any and all opinions until proven guilty/innocent. Have yet to hear from both parties.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
op asked me a few weeks ago to "dig" up any information i could. i called dude and acted interested in the wheels. i told him nothing about op asking me for help and he said he shipped the wheels to europe.

i'm really hoping they'll eventually turn up, but this was weeks ago.
sorry op

·
Supporting Member
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
op asked me a few weeks ago to "dig" up any information i could. i called dude and acted interested in the wheels. i told him nothing about op asking me for help and he said he shipped the wheels to europe.

i'm really hoping they'll eventually turn up, but this was weeks ago.
sorry op
But the guy posted the wheels on here literally a few days ago.... so he posted the ad here AFTER he shipped the wheels??

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
But the guy posted the wheels on here literally a few days ago.... so he posted the ad here AFTER he shipped the wheels??
1500-2000 for a set of wheels that don't exist...i feel so bad for the op.
1) that's a lot of money
2) gift payment
3) sending from canada to europe...ugh

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.