ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Best of luck cnd with all thats going on over there.. as far as the money refund i hope you guys can resolve that but damn this investigation was getting hot as i read up post after post haha

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Shipping stuff sucks. Shipping big stuff sucks. Shipping big stuff internationally sucks.

This is why it is important to:

1) Learn how to freaking write. Form complete thoughts using proper punctuation and sentence structure so that the recipient of your written messages knows what the hell you're trying to say.

2) Communicate frequently and clearly. If you have a question for the seller, ask it specifically and expect a prompt reply. If there is going to be a delay, inform your buyer immediately and update them frequently on the status.

3) Never...ever...ever...send money as a gift via PayPal for a product being shipped to you by someone you don't know. As a seller, you should set your price to INCLUDE PayPal fees if you're accepting PayPal as payment. FYI - it is AGAINST PAYPAL POLICY to charge extra for PayPal fees.

4) As a seller...never...ever...ever accept payment via PayPal unless the buyer has a CONFIRMED shipping address. This is just as bad as a buyer sending money as a gift and often overlooked.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
it takes stupid people like that to give you sucha bad rep sorry everyone and i hope you all understand mistakes happen i tried to handle them the best i could but some poepol dont seem to understand that

phillyb you should take your posts of my vwvortex for sale thread thanks

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.