sr's bike isnt a bike
jesse james bike looks like a regular classic chopper
jr's bike is actually cool.

i vote Jr's bike

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
^ I agree

Sr. just went retard status on my scale... they have been sinking lower and lower in creativity in the past years since Jr. left, and this topped it...

Jesse James, while i respect his fab skills, his bike is just a bike... nothing creative. classically clean, yes... but nothing that makes me think build off quality

Jr's i actually really enjoyed, while ive seen much better builds in competition, i think that since his separation he has created some pretty cool designs that go outside of simple bike styles. the copper and riveting on this bike was very cool, and the vintage thin tires and small profile body were pretty nice mixed with the theme.

i voted Jr

·
Registered
505 Posts
gahhh but Jr is such a fucking tool. Didnt see the build off though because I've been at work. Gonna watch it when I get home :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Wtf was sr smoking...... jr's bike is just to much and jesse bike is simple but atleast looks good

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I enjoyed when the small commercial came on the air for the voting

both jesse and jr said "if you want to vote for my BIKE, blah blah blah"

but then sr had to say "if you want to vote for my MACHINE"

i laughed out loud at the fact that discovery channel probably didnt allow him to call it a bike

i mean seriously, id be ok with a trike... but this giant multi-wheel track driven lay down sled couch alien ****? what? come on...

·
Registered
588 Posts
^^^ I agree sr "machine" is NOT A BIKE. what an idiot. It's a biker build poorest dang haha. I saw the vid and what made his machine worse is the rider position they have to be in the whole time. Looks very unfortable

·
Registered
933 Posts
^^^ I agree sr "machine" is NOT A BIKE. what an idiot. It's a biker build poorest dang haha. I saw the vid and what made his machine worse is the rider position they have to be in the whole time. Looks very unfortable
Its just a toy for ppl who like to be the center of attention

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Sr.'s thing is definitely retarded. Seems like he tries so hard to stay relevant nowadays, but he's only ripping off his sons own old ideas and making them shittier.

I like Jesse and Jrs' bikes better... if I had to pick the one I'd actually ride it'd be Jesse's.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
sr's bike isnt a bike

i vote Jr's bike
This exactly.

I voted for Jr.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I voted for Jesse, because if I could own one of those three, it would be his.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That show is still around?
Hahah I dont know why....But I watched this.

sr's bike isnt a bike

i vote Jr's bike

I agree with you 100%

Sr.'s thing is definitely retarded. Seems like he tries so hard to stay relevant nowadays, but he's only ripping off his sons own old ideas and making them shittier.

I like Jesse and Jrs' bikes better... if I had to pick the one I'd actually ride it'd be Jesse's.

I agree but I would take jrs over jesses.

·
Registered
930 Posts
the reason why (for me at least) Jr's bike wins is because iv never seen a bike with the pipes coming out of the tank. straight motorcycle innovation right there.

not to mention when they start the smoke while riding. it looked bad ass seeing the smoke go around the rider.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
^ I agree

Sr. just went retard status on my scale... they have been sinking lower and lower in creativity in the past years since Jr. left, and this topped it...

Jesse James, while i respect his fab skills, his bike is just a bike... nothing creative. classically clean, yes... but nothing that makes me think build off quality

Jr's i actually really enjoyed, while ive seen much better builds in competition, i think that since his separation he has created some pretty cool designs that go outside of simple bike styles. the copper and riveting on this bike was very cool, and the vintage thin tires and small profile body were pretty nice mixed with the theme.

i voted Jr

Voted Jr. I have really been digging his builds lately.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Jesse's comment before the commercial just made me think... This whole deal would have been much better if they did it like the older Biker Build Off's, where they actually have to ride the bikes a few hundred miles to an event. He's certainly the better craftsman of the bunch.
Jr's a freaking drama queen idiot and Sr is.......well, Sr......

·
Supporting Member
1,146 Posts
Sr: playing off Jr's Gears of War trike. Tracks? Seriously? It's an off-road-only concept toy. Must've missed the memo about this being a bike build off. Should've gone old school chopper which he's claimed forever is his forte. At least it would've gone head to head with JJ.

Jr: over the top art deco and yet another theme. More is not better. Intricate for sure. Positive attitude and teamwork appeal to me.

JJ: not spectacular but relieving just to see a chopper. Overboard trash talking ruins it for me. A little bit is funny but too much sounds unnecessarily vindictive.

My vote is for Jr. but only because his wife is smokin' hot and there wasn't a classic Vespa scooter to vote for.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts