ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get some bling for your G-String!
The Project-G Bikini Buckles!!!

Introductory Price is $25 per pair - shipped in the ConUS.

We did a very small run to gauge interest. If there is enough demand, we will start producing them. They have a greater visual impact than we expected and a more positive locking effect when attached to the Frankenstein bolts. We have chrome in stock and black nickel on the way. We felt it was a really nice way to finish off our favorite product.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
In for black...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Status...?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
$25 for a pair of buckles??!?!?!?!!!!!! Your kidding me right? :fp:

·
fender gap is the enemy
2,103 Posts
lol whoops. damn i need to take my g-string out of the carrying case haha guess i havent looked at it in a while

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
THis^^

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$25 for a pair of buckles??!?!?!?!!!!!! Your kidding me right? :fp:
Yeah, it's $25 for a pair of custom designed, tested, and fabricated buckles with your choice of chrome or black powder coat. We did a batch of black nickel which did not come out as we had hoped, so it's looking like that will not be an option.

Part of coming out with new products not on the market yet is research and development. This is the process that many people overlook. So although you may believe $25 for a pair is over charging, in the end it is less than we really should be selling them for. Only you can decide for yourself if our products are worth it or not. Our goal is to produce the very best products we can without compromising our vision to save a couple bucks.

great attention to detail. as always.
Thanks Fabel! I know you're a tough one to please. :mrgreen:

Status...?
Our batch of Black Nickel gave us 1 set we feel is worthy of selling. We are looking to do some in black powder coat now. If you're are interested in the nickel, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think this is something that should have just came with the bikini top... Not extra equipment.
The original solution just looks like crap, so sure sell it to the people that already own it, but make it standard on all new tops sold.
That's how it should be, fixing poor solutions to a simple problem.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts