ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can meet anywhere along i95 to save shipping costs if you want. You'd be on my schedule though.

Brand new 0 mile bilstein B6s, brand new maruha top hats (jdm bruh), eibach 600lb springs, afco 400lb springs, integra bumps/fcm copies, allstar sleeves, brand new upper bushings for inside the top hats, spring isolators and I'll even throw in the glue for them. I'm missing one top nut for the shocks. The shock was delivered without it for some reason. Easily replaced.

Everything is brand new with the exception of the 600lb eibach springs. Circlip moved down 2".

I have around 1100 invested in everything plus the time on the lathe to move the circlips.

Asking 900 shipped.

Square top - 250 shipped, we all know what they look like

RB header knockoff for nb1 - 175 shipped (never used, can't confirm fitment)

na8 factory service manual binder - 150 shipped

15x9 gen1 6uls, black with polished lip. The edges of the lip are a bit beat up from tire changes but they'll do the job. - 350 no shipping.

Black hard top that's pretty clapped. Rustoleum paint job that came out like trash but it's on there. No front latches at the moment, just side latches. Have the bolt in brackets for the front. - 800

I might thing of some more things who knows. I can get pictures / better pictures of things for anyone interested in anything. The BBBs are the main thing I want sold right now honestly lol.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Header sold.. jesus man did I underestimate the prices or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts