ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha, he actually pooped on my floor mat, but I wasn't too concerned, it cleaned right up. Ya, no pecking of the eyes happened, thankfully. I think he enjoyed the ride, he was singing and chirping on the way there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
thats random as **** haha, but none the less dope, i wana find a panda on the side of the road and hope to god it doesnt rip me apart... but that would be dope to have a panda sitting next to you wearing aviators... and a big red scarf that flows in the wind hahaha no i haven't had anything to drink tonight or have i? haha

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
thats random as **** haha, but none the less dope, i wana find a panda on the side of the road and hope to god it doesnt rip me apart... but that would be dope to have a panda sitting next to you wearing aviators... and a big red scarf that flows in the wind hahaha no i haven't had anything to drink tonight or have i? haha
I want some of whatever hes smoking...

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Tweet!! Umm..I mean sweet. Pretty good deed you did there mang, needs to be more like you in the world, most people wouldn't bother, you didn't think twice =D>

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
That's so cool. Last weekend a hummingbird got caught inside our garage and was freaking out trying to bash it's way through the glass windows in the overhead door even though the overhead door right next to it was wide open. My dad went up to it and it just landed in the palm of his hand totally exhausted. He walked it outside where it rested in his hand for 2 or 3 minutes before it flew off again. Strangely enough virtually the same thing happened to my mom about 10 years ago.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts

I saved a turtle crossing the road the other day while I was in the truck. Pulled off the road, picked him up and put him on the other side near a pond :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts