ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, post up your black Friday deals, car related or not. Anyone know if alignment shops are doing any?

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
nope, not kidding. you can buy them starting at midnight, but youll need to be in line as stores have an undetermined amount of these. but they do have at least 10 per store.

btw can a mod move this to pub section? doesnt seem like its a roadster project ^_^

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol sorry could have sworn I was in pub

·
Registered
289 Posts
Going to be up early to see what the furniture stores have on BF. Don't have any deals in mind yet, but I need a refrigerator and couch for my new place so I might as well take advantage of the sales. I'll probably hit up sears after that and see if there's anything worth picking up in tools.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Black Friday brings out the best in humanity.

I'm going to avoid going out to stores like the plague & look for deals online.

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
best buy 42" panasonic LCD 1080p for 200 at best buy.

better camp there starting at 11am on thanksgiving day if you want it.

Heard about this last week, im going to be camping out for damn sure. Wal mart is having some pretty kick ass deals on TV's too. I needa better tv so I can play COD on!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I.. um... am planning on putting some stuff up for sale on Black Friday. Gauges and stuff I have in stock.

Not quite as exciting as a TV.
WHAT! That's totally more exciting than a TV! I'll be online waiting :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
I heard about this the other day. My friend said that people actually fight others to get cheap ****..

Its madness.. is there a historical background behind this? Or is it simply just a method to drive sales and up the consumer market? Im all for a bargain if it can be had but iv never heard of Black Friday before lol.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Its madness.. is there a historical background behind this? Or is it simply just a method to drive sales and up the consumer market? Im all for a bargain if it can be had but iv never heard of Black Friday before lol.
The day after thanksgiving has always been the first big Christmas shopping day. Often it's when retail stores start to turn a profit for the year (operating in the black), hence the name Black Friday. In the past decade I feel it has really started to ramp up in ridiculousness. Stores like best buy offer a few awesome deals just to get people in the store.

You should see these places at the end of the day, they look like they have been looted.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts