ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black Hard Top for sale here. This is the deluxe model with the defroster and headliner. Also had side latches mounted already.

It's in great shape - as far as I know, never been in another to compare - and the paint is in good shape also. No real fading and still shines up!

We'll post in on the high end at $1300 OBO. Doesn't need to be gone immediately but first come first served. I won't hold it unless you send a deposit. You'll need to bring the Phillips head and socket to get it off since I just moved and I'm far away from my tools for a bit.

Tonight and tomorrow I will be in the Blue Bell area but after tomorrow night I will be back in Brigantine, NJ down at the shore.

I'd rather you shoot me a text at 856-364-7326 or email at mreakus at me dot com for fastest responses. Fire any questions you may have!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm in Brigantine a lot and need a hardtop! So i'm local...but 1300 is crazy man. they're going for 600-700 on CL. Yeah, you'll see some for 800-1000 but they've been trying to sell them for months wit no luck! I know, i've been in the market for a top for a year now.

PM me if you want to cut that price in half. I can pick it up tomorrow if so!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Damn if I was just a liiiiitle bit closer, I might consider getting rid of my Montego Blue hard top to get this on my black NA.

Black is in demand, it goes with pretty much any body color. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I figured I'd just start on the high side. Feel free to make offers. Worst I can say is no.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
1300? Its not even Black Mica.......just black. oh well. all the power to you for as soon as these tops start going for $1500, I'm going to sell mine. haha

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
**** if I could get 1500 for my hardtop I'd sell it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
It's OBO guys. Negotiations have to begin somewhere.
True, but hard to drum up interest when the initial price is so high. Sort of scares people off since they figure if you want that much for it, why would you drop the price to a reasonable amount? Trust me I deal with the same stuff with all the used parts I sell. Club Roadster is also full of poor people, m.net is the place to sell stuff for top dollar.

If you'll ship it CA I might be interested for a reasonable total price including shipping.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I wouldn't call them poor. Cheap is more like it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts