ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probax is like memory foam material and dont have lumbar support. Non probax have normal material and have the inflatable lumbar.

Or at least as far as i know those are the differences.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes i still have my stocks. Once these sell, i am going to pick up some corbeau classics. Even though everyone got them, i love how they look and i bet they are comfortable as hell. So thats what i am going to go for.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bracket should be sold today. Seats are still available. $1200 and they are yours. I might consider reasonable offers.

Might even accept $800 plus some trade items on your end thatll add it up to $1200 so that way i have the money to get the corbeaus i want.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Wish these came up about 2 weeks ago and they would of been sold . I just got my recaro reps on Tuesday and I would of much rather had these . Good luck with the sale .

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i need at least $800 for the set of corbeaus i want. Things added to the $800 could include winkers, revlimiter gauges(perferably stirling), kg works gauge panel, kg works turn signals, AWD a/c panel, revlimiter window switches, removeable luggage rack, power window door panels, ect.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts