ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to work this morning (approx. 8am), as I turned onto Grand Ave from Golden Springs...

...saw a black MAZDASPEED (pretty sure I saw the stock intercooler) going the opposite direction. It was rolling on some BRONZE wheels (couldn't tell what kind), but otherwise appeared stock.

*thumbs up* NICE CAR!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are you working now jimmy?
Today (Tuesday) was my 2nd day at Diamond Bar Honda...as Service Advisor. I got hired there before even hearing anything back from Shelly...in fact, still haven't gotten any calls or anything. Oh well, DB Honda is super busy, and the best part is - its like 3 miles from home!

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
yeah i've seen him around too twice infact, asian guy, gave him a thumbs up, while hoppin on the 60>57 south, nice car, w/ roll bar, car is nice X-X, oh, and if you read this, im the dude with a white NA on pair of sportmax and so other

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coupeloop...

How come you don't have any pictures of your car? This way its easier to know if we see you on the road.

^-^

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
isnt db honda moving over to puente hills soon? that's just down the hill from my parents'. i go back at least 2x a month or so. :)

dbhs c/o 96! go brahmas!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw this guy again, today...

around 1-ish, at the Ralph's / Washington Mutual plaza on Diamond Bar & Grand...

We came to intersecting stop-signs in the parking lot, I waved him to go first...

then, as soon as he went past, a car backed out of its spot & I ended up parking in it...

hehehe...guess that what I get for being so nice to let him go first, huh?

^-^

·
Registered
82 Posts
i think it is you than. i worked at that pizza place, always saw you cruising with your top down.. my friend/coworker said he knew you ( his name's elliot yoon) told me your miata was twin turbo'd. never believed a word he said since..

what sort of miata things go on around the DB area?

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
i think it is you than. i worked at that pizza place, always saw you cruising with your top down.. my friend/coworker said he knew you ( his name's elliot yoon) told me your miata was twin turbo'd. never believed a word he said since..

what sort of miata things go on around the DB area?

lol twin turbo! i'm NA all the way
not many things go down, both walnut and DB are small dainty cities

·
Registered
58 Posts
inever see any done up miata's in diamond bar, when i worked at the staples shopping center in walnut i used to see a nice white NA driving around, but never had the chance to talk
I have shot in that parking lot before
by Kohls, but it was like 2:30 in the morning...my wheels are polished now, but if anyone sees me don't be afraid to say hi... :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
isnt db honda moving over to puente hills soon? that's just down the hill from my parents'. i go back at least 2x a month or so. :)

dbhs c/o 96! go brahmas!
YES - in fact, as of early March 2008, we are now officially "Diamond Honda of Puente Hills"....no longer Diamond "Bar" Honda

If anyone here (or your friends & family) own Honda/Acura vehicles...give me a call & I'll hook you up on Maintenance or Repairs. I'm one of the Service Advisors there.

Now I just need to get to know a technician over at Puente Hills Mazda...need some hook-ups for me! LOL

-Jimmy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts