ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out on W WT Harris, close to Northlake mall around 1:30pm today (sat. 05/27/06) and saw a nice, black NB behind me. Tinted windows, softtop up, white Mazdaspeed banner on the windshield I think, black what looked like Rota GT3's (15" ?) and seemed lowered. Car turned right, not sure what road, but I kind of half-ass waved...backwards...or whatever. I was in a black NA, top down, rollbar.

Later

·
Registered
971 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Yep, don't discount the value of old farts to the hobby. They have lots of experience and are generally nice folks who are willing to help you learn a valuable thing or two here and there.

·
Mufasa in Training
34,798 Posts
Yep, don't discount the value of old farts to the hobby. They have lots of experience and are generally nice folks who are willing to help you learn a valuable thing or two here and there.
I wish more of my club actually turned a wrench on their cars...it's kind of annoying when you'd like a hand doing something you've never done before. They're decent people...they just aren't "car people" in the same sense that I am.

·
Registered
971 Posts
dang never realized there were so many miatas in charlotte. not me mines white.
Our club has had over 500 members over the 15 years in existence. A few of the members from the first year are still in the club.

We just had a tech day at a members shop. We did one shock change, several horn swaps, one guy installed a test pipe, I showed one of our lady members how to change the cars plugs and wires (had her do most of the job), numerous oil changes, I pulled some tie down hooks as did other members... we even had a guy join there. His battery wasn't tied down by the previous owner and it pulled the ground off where it mounts to the car! He picked up a new ground at Advance (next to the shop) and one member installed it for him...

Never discount a GOOD club for helping you out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.