ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regretfully I have to part ways w/ my beloved roadster. Tastefully modded, maintained and garaged. A good starting point for any direction you envision your mx5 to be. retro, track or slammed this car is ready.* Price at $7000 and negotiable, serious buyers only pls no low balling. Look for Aaron: 8189871167. Sylmar CA

Here are things thats been done to the car:

Exterior: New paint on Jan 2012 metallic black. clear turn signals from go miata, apr gt side mirrors (color matched), true Gv front lip and touge run rear trunk spoiler both color matched, new windshield (to replace the original that was ridden w/ stone chips) rennenmetal front and rear red painted tow hooks.

Interior: spartanesque style interior: color matched center console, barchetta shifter console and jetstream gas latch cover, momo monte carlo 320 steering wheel and hub, NRG slim quick release, Doors cards are custom made and painted metallic black as well matched w/ injoy door pulls, new corbeau clubman seats driver and passenger (will fit small to big guys up to 5'11 w/o issues), Schroth 4 point ASM driver and passenger, injoy sunvisor block off plates, rennenmetal hardtop latches w/ garagestar hex bolts, specmiata airbag delete plates, hard dog ace single diagonal w/ harness bar.

Engine: 130000 miles, all maintenance done. Water pump, timing belt, thermostat, new plugs ngk wires, head cover gasket all belts are new all fluids flushed (brakes and clutch fluid: ATE blue, transmission diff: motul gear oil and powersteering has been flushed)
Jackson racing CAI, mazdaspeed comp engine mounts and energy suspension diff bushings. Rspeed hood lift kit

Transmission: fidanza 8lbs aluminum flywheel, exedy stage 1 clutch, fidanza short shifter w/ miatacage spec miata shift knob.

Cooling: mishimoto radiator and heater silicone hose and new clamps, koyo 37mm aluminum radiator w/ 50/50 redline water wetter and distilled watter

Suspension: kw variant 1 coilovers, racing beat swaybars front and back w/ full swaybay mount blocks and brace, miata cage quick release version end links,* energy suspension polyurethane bushings on all control arms, cusco shock tower brace, 949racing (brainstorm subframe brace) replaced all eccentric bolts, new inner and outter tie rods, moog heavy duty (regreasable) lower ball joints, cleaned regreased and new* upper ball joint boots. All this aligned and corneweighted by Darin @ WestEnd Alignment.

Wheels and tires: Enkei RPF1 14x7 +19 silver w/ 949racing aluminum valves and lugs on some 85% thread Falken Azenis 615K.

Theres so much more small details on the car, must see to appreciate.

Many more items will come w/ the car like a Brand new Covercraft Evolution 4 car cover w/ bag, steel lines and padlock and keys from Pole position japan.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...35734038_1571224602_31671176_1979269091_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...09080942_1571224602_31634620_1140217604_n.jpg

More photos to come.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I forgot the year: 1997 1.8 131000 miles

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Didn't see that coming. Sorry to hear youre parting ways. Good luck! :/

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Do not want....... jk

It's sad to see another tasteful roadster up for sale. Best of luck my friend.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I forbid this. No one buy this car.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the support and all the thumbs up guys. Yes Rick I will be back again someday, and with a meaner roadster I hope :)

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Very clean, meticulously, and tastefully done Roadster...sad to see it go...hope you'll be back soon Aaron!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts