ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at the Sears (yeah yeah I know I know) in Glen Allen VA as a service tech, and did a flat repair on some young guys' NA MX-5 not too long ago...

It had a carbon fiber hood (with hood pins), tan leather interior, shift knob, possibly suspension, and bronze Konigs (really light, I forget the model name) with anodized blue lugnuts.

Are you on ClubRoadster?

EDIT:: Also, I belive it had a roll bar of some sort, it might've been a chrome style bar or maybe it was a roll cage, I can't remember off the top of my head.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I think its the member "penguin"

I recall him having a tire issue at this meet a few weeks ago, had to get it patched up on the way home.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn I think that is him...those are definitely the same Konigs, and now that I see it that front bumper is vaguely coming back to me...

The license plate seems familiar too. That probably is him. Thanks boogie van! Does he live in the Richmond area?

Is his G/F Samantha?

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure that's not an option, they're bound by license plates :lol:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
yeah theyre both down in the richmond area.

nice wheels on your rx7, they look like a 4 spoke version of Cragar Keystone Klassics

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, they are Keystone Classics! Good eye, no one ever knows what they are.

Actually, they're Keystones as far as I know. They came with the car when I bought it and the P.O. told me they were oldschool Cragar's...so, I took his word for it. He was planning on building the car for SCCA Club racing but it was in too good of a condition to hack it up.

Damn, now that I see a picture of them all nice and shiny, I wish they were in better condition...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Holy cow, you're the guy that worked on his miata? What a small freaking world. We were watching the very end of it joking about how it looked like the guy that drove it to the parking lot wanted one for himself.

That would be Drew, the boyfriend. And I change my plates about 4 times a year, and because i do it so much, they only charge $4 each time. It's an easy fix, but i don't plan on it changing anytime soon :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts