ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Roll Bar God
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, NC owners can now buy a real roll bar that will pass tech inspection at both NASA and SCCA sanctioned events!

Unlike any other "upgrade" pieces that are currently available, this roll bar is following the proper design requirements for a track oriented setup, featuring a full width, full height main hoop and straight rear legs.
Every plate and fastener are exactly what they need to be as defined by the rulebook.
The roll bar is available as a 4 point (main hoop + rear legs) or as seen in the pics - a 6 point that adds the door bars for additional chassis stiffening.

This roll bar does not work with the factory soft top or PRHT, but does work with a hardtop.
The fit with the Goodwin HT is pretty much like a glove as you can see in the pics.
Seat travel is retained in full and the recline is almost the full range, so tall / long legged drivers should still have plenty of room - even a Sasquatch can drive this car!

Moti

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Awesome stuff.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'm k
Not joking. Where did you get the gold paint?

sent From my office or a meeting

·
Supporting Member
436 Posts
Thanks guys!

And Adam, I share your sentiment, with a roll bar the NC looks a lot more like a member of the Miata family :smile:

Moti
Weird, but this is so true... it looks spot on!

Russell.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sighs... I wish this fitted with a soft top.... i would take a week off to get this done

Nice looking bar

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'm no expert on Canadian winters, but I don't think a bikini top would do for someone in Toronto.
Nope, but thankfully the NC sleeps under a roof in the winter with the battery out, I am not so worried about that

Maybe I will plomp the cash down for a Goodwin CF top.... mmmmmmm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts