ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
The outlook is to be happy with what you got. He has a replica one otherwise know one will know it's a replica. I have bought so many parts from people on here and ebay and they ended up being replica pieces or not even close to what they said they where.

Moral is be happy you have your health and your alive and don't sweat all the small things in life. He still has a gv looking panel at the end of the day. He can source the proper lights and move on with his life. Destroying it or running it over wont fix nothing nore getting mad at it.
That's fucking stupid. So if you got ripped off constantly you wouldn't give a ****? How about if someone murdered your worthless family? Hey you still got your health so why would you care?

·
Old Threads > New Threads
618 Posts
i guess someone in here is willing to settle for anything and doesn't have any standards or expectations for their life. that's the dumbest mentality you can have in life.

hold on, going to find all your wtb threads, selling you dumpster parts because, hey, at least you still got something!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Makes me wish the replicas were available a year or so ago when I got my Real GV panel. It's now modified beyond repair and might as well be a fake. Oh well.

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
All graded diamonds (jewelry, not wheels) are engraved with serial numbers. That's how they could tell it was swapped. Sorry to hear about that but people are dicks these days

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
LOL at some of this. Update: I'm still alive and kicking with my fake panel, no harm done other than out $700 and there's always a replacement for money.

That "fake is good enough" thread above is sort of funny. Fake is good enough, true, but only when you buy it at fake pricing. Fake at real money pricing is a problem.

I think, I think, some community good may come of this in a roundabout kind of way. Max at Rev9 started a group buy for these panels (uh... The real ones) and referenced the counterfeit issue. The group buy savings is substantial and right now there are eight people signed up for this (me included) at a $100 savings each. If it grows to 11 or more that will be $200 savings each and $2200 total. So that $700 I lost is coming back in a funny way, not direct to me but certainly doing some good for several others

I've seen it dozens of times that if you are in the right crowd things tend to correct themselves and this might be another example.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's fucking stupid. So if you got ripped off constantly you wouldn't give a ****? How about if someone murdered your worthless family? Hey you still got your health so why would you care?
hahahha and his username is money-happpiness...buhahahahahahahhaa

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
Do what I did..

I was sold rep brides with full genuine birth certificate and receipts...

I purchased these before doing too much research into it all. Long story short, I find out they're reps. Go round to the dudes house with a baseball bat and he's already been arrested. I was willing to knock the fucker out. He's lucky the police got to him first.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
The proper outlook on life is something called "kill the problem". Get rid of bad friends, bad debts, bad habits, shitty things in your life, people that leech off you as fast as possible and don't embrace them hoping they can someday morph into something respectable. This panels qualifies as something to be disposed of and it's already gone.

People who embrace failure always find themselves surrounded by it and wonder why.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts