ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats Peter!!

Antonio's images are nice!

Very long overdue and very happy to see the Blue Potato immortalized on Ink! Definitely an important addition to my media collection!

Rick

M

·
0 Posts
Way to go, Mr. Brusa-san!

Any way we can get them to Photoshop in some big RoadsterJDM.net stickers before they go to press?

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just finishing up the copy checks/credits yesterday so I think we are past the print stage :(

At one point I was considered for Modified - and while my car is no where near the beauties in Modified, I think my car best suits a more club-racer-vintage kind of thing - like the kids in Japan who live by the Racing Mate mantra.

We'll see - there's always Road&Ster again :wink:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I just got my copy of the May 06 GRM and The Potato ain't there.

Perhaps the June issue?

There is a pic and shirt blurb on the R-Speed Open House from last year on page 179 though.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Congrats- your car really deserves to be in print!!! I'm surprised GRM is featuring your car considering their emphasis on low-bucks racing instead of interior/ext mods.

But I guess your car is kind of in a category of its own- it's too retro to be in one of those usual 'tuner' mags...

·
Registered
75 Posts
well what do ya know! i get home late from work...open the mailbox and find my monthly grm magazine. hmm...let's see if there are any miata articles...ahh, i see a laguna blue miata. COOL, i have a LB miata! then i see the word "potato". DING DING, i know someone on roadsterJDM who calls his miata the blue potato!!!

turn it to the feature page 69. viola!

CONGRATS PETER!

some pics i took...:)

grm - june 2006

grm - index

grm - article

kepani-who goes to read the article. :p

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Awesome, Peter! I'm glad to see that the BP in print again...especially as a feature car! ROCKIN'!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I still cant find this magazine yet, ill have to stop by Border Books or something.

So now the question is, who's car can we get on the cover of a magazine?

Whatever happened to that Mazda Magazine the Barabra Beach was running? I had a subsription but only got 2 issues, ugh.

I wish they would bring Miata Magazine back to life.

PhatMiata

1 - 20 of 21 Posts